To our valued customers, distributors and suppliers,
We understand there is concern about the current COVID-19 outbreak and how it may impact service levels as the situation continues to develop. We are sending you this communication to let you know Cogsdill Tool Products’ current plan and how we will continue to service our valued customers.
We are all in this together – Cogsdill is here to keep our customers running during this trying time.
Health and Safety Precautions:
The health and safety of our Cogsdill family is paramount. We have taken the following actions regarding health and safety precautions:
- Cogsdill employees have been educated on important protocol and guidelines implemented by the CDC. Cleaning methods are being employed in office and shop locations where high contact areas exist. Employees have been asked not to congregate or have close personal contact.
- Visitors will not be permitted at Cogsdill’s Lugoff, SC location unless it is an essential visit approved by management.
- Our sales team will be respecting the policies our customers have put in place within their facilities regarding visitation. If they are unable to do an in-person visit, they are available via phone, email, text messaging, and other conferencing applications.
- Select team members from our Camden headquarters will be participating in working remotely from home, to participate in social distancing.
- We have created contingencies in the case of the development of COVID-19 within our team.
As this situation continues to develop, we will make appropriate adjustment as they are required, and we will do our best to provide continued services and support. We will keep you informed as we continue to adapt.
If you have any specific questions related to this subject, please contact Cogsdill at [email protected].
V.P. Sales and Marketing